Advantages of Learning Pediatric CPR, AED and First Aid Techniques
When a child becomes unconscious and is not breathing, the risk of permanent brain damage begins after only 4 minutes without oxygen. The chance of death also rises as soon as 4 to 6 minutes later. The different conditions that can cause a child’s heartbeat and breathing to stop include drowning, choking, excessive bleeding, electrical shock, lung disease, poisoning, head trauma, suffocation, etc. Learning Pediatric CPR, AED and First Aid techniques is the best way to prepare your-self to act quickly and accurately in an emergency situation. Below mentioned are some of the advantages of Pediatric CPR, AED and First Aid course:
- This course teaches the best rescuer techniques of infant, child and adult CPR and how to help a victim in an emergency situation
- Many centers provide easy learning, low stress class environment to the learners
- They teach about burn prevention and care, wounds and bandaging, eye injuries, warning signs of serious illness, disease transmission, etc
- The course also covers the signs and symptoms of a heart attack
- The teach about when to start and stop CPR
- They also provide practical, hands-on training that can help you to respond to and prevent emergencies from happening.
There are many advantages of CPR, AED and First Aid training. The techniques learned through an EMSA approved CPR training course can help you to saves lives.