Application forms for VITEEE will release on 9 November 2017
Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted for the candidates who all are seeking admission to the first year engineering program in the institute Vellore Institute of Technology. The candidates who have cleared Class 12 exam will get elected to appear on the entrance exam. The institute offers 20 undergraduates, 34 postgraduate and 4 integrated and 4 research programs. The entrance exam is a computer-based exam which is conducted every year. The application forms will be released in the first week of November 2017. The interested candidates will have to fill the application form before the last date of filling the application form.
- The application forms for the entrance exam will begin on 9 November 2017
- The last date to submit the application form for the entrance exam is likely to fall in the month of February 2018
- The slot booking of the entrance exam can be done in the month of March 2018
- The admit card of the VITEEE entrance exam is expected to release in the month of March 2018
- The exam is expected to be conducted from 4 to 15 April 2018
- The result is likely to be declared in the end of April 2018
- The candidate who is born on or after 1 July 1996 are eligible to apply for the entrance exam
- The candidate can be resident or non-resident of the India.
- The candidates who have clear Class 12 exam from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the entrance exam
- NIOS candidates are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam
- The candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for general category and 50% marks in aggregate for the candidates of the reserved category in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology.
- The candidates who have studied PCM are eligible for 18 Bachelor of Technology
- The candidates who have studied PCB are eligible for 3 Bachelor of Technology and Biotechnology and Engineering in Bioinformatics
- Application form can be obtained in 4 modes which are-
- Offline through Post office
- Offline in administration office of the Vellore Institute
- Offline through post
Documents to be uploaded along with the application form-
- Scanned image of Photograph- Size 50 Kb to 100 Kb of dimensions 3.5cmX4.5cm in JPG or JPEG format
- Scanned image of signatures- size 20kb to 50kb of dimensions 3.5mX1.5cm of JPG or JPEG format
The application fee for the entrance exam can be paid through credit card or debit card or net banking or bank challan. The application fee for offline OMR application form is Rs.1150 which includes GST. The online examination fee through online application form is Rs.1200 which includes GST. The application fee for the NRI candidates is USD $50. The candidates after making the payment of the application fee of entrance exam need to download confirmation page