Do You Know Chocolate Is More Than Just A Gift: Yummy Facts?
Ahh! Chocolates!! Whenever I hear the world, the slurp drools in my mouth with a deed to eat all of the chocolates in front me. But this is not only the greed for the chocolate but also for the health benefits it has for us, mostly for the girls and women. Therefore, even if you mother says, do not eat too much of chocolate, give her a hug and tell her the benefits associated with these dark and gooey monsters. She will become a big chocolate eater than as you are.
Lol! This is all true and hence, spread the awareness as much as you can. In fact, despite increasing the awareness, it will be rather better that you send you friend chocolate by post this Diwali. Would not it make the best gift to bestow her upon this year? I already did for my BFF. It is now your turn.
But before that, the benefits of the chocolates. Pay attention!
The benefits of chocolate
There are n-numbers of benefits associated with chocolate and some of them are mentioned below-
- Not only love but for the heart too: People in love gift each other chocolates, but they hardly know that they actually giving each other a healthy heart as chocolates can lower the blood pressure. They, in turn, make your heart performance better.
- Chocolate being anti-weight: Those who think that eating chocolate can put on the weight, the must rejoice that they are now free to eat it. Even Gandalf orders those, “They shall now eat chocolate!” So, next time if you add veggies and salad to your diet plan, make sure you add the dark chocolates too.
- Dark chocolate, dark days for diabetes: Yes, with loads of benefits for heart and weight, the dark chocolates are healthy for diabetes too. Since the moment, you start munching on them, the dark days of diabetes starts. Your diabetes report starts telling good news, “hey, you have controlled a lot!”
- Stress runs like a maniac: The stress that makes you short-tempered maniac, it runs like the maniac. So, to keep the stress on the verge, you can take a daily bite of an ounce of chocolate. Doctor Chocobee himself prescribes you that.
- Chocolate is equal to smartness: Do not laugh! This equation is discovered and proved by Mr. Choceinstein (Choco-Einstein). The relativity clearly describes that an ounce of chocolate is equal to the sum of increased blood flow plus brain boost. Goss, if they had a science of chocolate studies!! Yummy!!
Well, well, well, it was really a hard time describing the benefits of chocolates without eating anything.
Because I was busy eating the chocolate. By the way, eat yourself and send chocolates to your BFF too. Let them also enjoy the good healthy like. Also, make sure that you stick to dark chocolate, as they only are beneficial.
In addition, no matter how much other taunts you about your sinful eating of dark chocolate, inside you, your heart know that it is good. Eat!