Top 5 Hospitals in India for Neurology!
India is known for some of the best hospitals and doctors all around the world. The country has a large number of hospitals specialized in various portions of medicine. With every hospital introducing new techniques and technologies over the years, it can be tough to pick one for your treatment. If you are planning to come to India for neurosurgery, make sure you check out these 5 hospitals for your medical care. These are the leading best hospitals at the moment in India for neurology as per the All India Critical Care Hospital Ranking Survey 2016 done by Times of India: –
1. Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi – Indraprastha Hospital was made 20 years ago and is NABL, JCI and NABH accredited hospital. It was the first ever hospital in the country to perform Pediatric Liver Transplant in the year 1998. It is ranked number one in Neuroscience, Oncology, Gynecology, Renal Sciences and Obstetrics & Emergency. The transplant team of the hospital completed about 500 liver transplants in the year 2011 in Feb. If you are planning for medical tourism in India for your neurosurgery, you know just the place to come to.
2. Medanta – The Medicity – This Gurgaon hospital was founded in the year 2009 by well-known Cardiovascular surgeon, Dr. Naresh Trehan. Other than being stellar for neurosurgery, the hospital was awarded as Best Multispecialty Hospital by Asia’s First Bloodless Bone Marrow Transplant HealthCare Global Enterprises in the year 2010. The hospital also launched India’s first ever Air Ambulance popularly known as Flying Doctors India in the year 2013. The hospital is well-equipped with Digital X-ray, Brain Suite, Da Vinci Robot for Minimal Invasive Surgery, 4 Linear Accelerators, Tomotherapy and much more. Foreign patients get special treatment packages and international cuisine too.
3. Fortis Hospital, Mohali – If you haven’t heard about the Fortis Group of Hospitals, you are surely living under a rock. The Brand Fortis was established in the year 1996 and has a widespread of health centres all across India. The Mohali branch outdid itself and stands third in the list of top 5 hospitals in Surveyin the Neurosurgery department. They are also specialized in various other departments like Speech Therapy, General Surgery, Sports Medicine, Dermatology, Cardiovascular surgery, Rheumatology and many others. Fortis Hospitals largely promote health tourism in India and are a great option for foreign patients for treatments.
4. Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai – Everyone living in and outside Mumbai is aware about the excellent services of Bombay Hospital. They provide diagnostic aid, surgeries, therapeutic treatments, medical support and so much more. They have a special Bombay Hospital College of Nursing which is quite popular in the city. Their neurosurgery department has been awarded for their brilliant work over the years.
5. BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi– The first hospital in the NCR region to install automatic pneumatic chute systems to advance healthcare, BLK Super Specialty Hospital stands 5th on this list. They are known to provide intensive care in Surgical, Neonatology, Paediatrics, Neuroscience, Organ Transplant and Cardiac department. They have several equipment like cyberknife VSI, PET CT scan, Nuclear Medicine, Endoscopy Suites, etc.
So here are the top 5 hospitals to pick from if you are planning to get a neurosurgery done from India!