Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam in Details
About the Entrance Exam-
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam which is also known as UPSEE. This is a state level exam for admission to various engineering, medical, management courses and many other courses as well in Uttar Pradesh. This entrance exam is conducted by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University which is also known as AKTU.
Notification of the Exam-
The official notification for the entrance exam will be released online for the session 2017 in the month of February 2017. Candidates are required to keep a track over official website of the entrance exam for more details.
The tentative dates for the entrance exam have been released but for the exact dates the candidate are required to be updated with the official website of the UPSEE entrance exam. The tentative dates are as follows:
- Application forms will be issued in the month of February, 2017
- Last date for submission of the exam will be in the month of March, 2017
- Admit cards will be released online in the second week of April, 2017
- Exam will be held in the month of third week of April, 2017
- Result will be declared in the month of May, 2017 in the last week.
- There is no age bar for candidates
- Candidates are presently appearing for the qualifying exams can also apply for the entrance test.
The candidates will have to access the form via online mode.
The application forms will be made available online from the second week of February, 2017 tentatively.
Candidates are required to take the printout of the form for future references
There is no compulsion of submitting the hard copy of the application form by the candidate.
Before the candidate starts filling the application form, the candidate should be available with the scanned digital images of photograph of candidate, signature and left thumb impression as well.
Candidates can make the payment of the application fee either via the credit card or debit card or net banking. The amount of application fee for Males or Transgender Candidates or Candidates of General or OBC Categories is Rs.1000 and for Sc or ST or PH or Women, the application fee is Rs.500
The various courses offered under this entrance exam are-
- Bachelor of Technology
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Architect
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Bachelor in Food and Drugs
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Application
- Masters of Applied Management as a dual degree
- Entrance exam will be conducted in 12 papers
- MCQ will be asked in every paper except in the paper of Drawing Aptitude Test
- The medium of entrance exam will be in both Hindi and English
- For every question 4 options as answers will be provided
- There is no negative marking in the entrance exam
- First four papers will be conducted on OMR sheets
- Rest of the papers are conducted in computer based test i.e. CBT only.
For more details in UPSEE, you can visit www.motachashma.com